Σάββατο 26 Μαΐου 2012

"The Man Trap's" Memorable Lines


For some reason blogger didn't like this part as a conclusion to my actual analysis of "The Man Trap", so here they are, my choices for the most memorable lines from the episode...


Memorable lines


“Routine, but for the fact that Nancy Crater is that one woman in McCoy’s past” is Kirk’s comment on their mission on M-113… Trouble is awaiting the good doctor obviously!
“You haven’t aged a day!” McCoy to Nancy Crater. Yeah right! Doc, you need to check your eyesight!
“And let Plum examine me all alone?” Nancy Crater about the Doc… “Plum?” Seriously?
“He’s all yours Plum… Doctor McCoy” Kirk loves to tease his people…
“But I still put my trust on a healthy set of tonsils” McCoy reaffirms his faith in good old fashioned medicine practice!
“Mister Spock, sometime I think if I hear that word frequency once more, I’ll cry.” Uhura to Spock who nags about a mistake she keeps on making.
“- Tell me how your planet Vulcan looks on a lazy evening when the moon is full.
- Vulcan has no moon, Miss Uhura.
- I’m not surprised, Mister Spock.” That obvious, huh?
“But it’s a mystery. And I don’t like mysteries. They give me a bellyache. And I’ve got a beauty right now.” Kirk’s attitude towards mysteries is interesting, considering that he will face a great number of them in the future…
“Why don’t you go chase an asteroid?” Janice Rand, ever a sweet talker! That girl has gumption!
“You could learn something from Mister Spock, Doctor. Stop thinking with your glands!” says Kirk to McCoy. As if he never thinks with his glands…
“May the Great Bird of the Galaxy bless your planet.” Sulu to Rand, as she brings him a food tray.
“You been nipping Saurian brandy or something?” Rand to “Green” in the arboretum. Again the girl steals the scene!
“Fortunately, my ancestors spawned in another ocean than yours did. My blood cells are quite different.” Spock on surviving the creature’s attack. Yeah, but isn’t Spock half human or something? Oh wait, that bit of piece of information hasn’t been released yet…
“Nancy will take care of everything…” “Nancy” to McCoy. Yep, that’s the best line of the whole episode! A classic line!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου